In need of a developer who's got experience.

DestormRappers

Apr 23, 2013
Hey peeps,

I am looking for a developer who has the latest productions and can update my retro and add furni and just make it look good and add things to it. I will be paying upon you working what does that mean you ask? So you teamview me (dont care if it laggs suck it up) then i watch you install or fix or update things on the retro. if i like it i'll tell you alright how much do you want then we do an agreement upon that you will get payed. Now if you offer me to buy it then you install it... i'll simply decline your offer due to scammers and also you can remove the whole hotel and keep the money so you work and update my retro's production with new shit and make it look good i can pay. the maximum i'll pay is 30$ But you will get payed at the end of the month (also depending on how hard you work i can pay you 100 depends) (all currencies are in Australian dollar).

So if you are keen on helping Luxhotel.info become big and strong and shine bright like a diamond and invite new players and help me do and update things within the retro i'll secure you a spot as an Owner but if your here to develop things then You will be going under very strict rules as you wont get VPS INFO THE SAME DAY YOU APPLY.

Cheers, best of luck to whoever wants to join

Users who are viewing this thread