Imag3s.com release soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imag3s

Jul 20, 2013
logo.png
The new way to showcase and share your images!​

This has been coded and design by myself and Parecy, We hope to open a BETA by august 1st.​
You will also find our Twitter and Facebook by visiting our welcome page at
Staff list:​
- CEO​
- CFO​
- Coder​
- Coder & Community Manager​
- Coder​
NOTE: Think this project has potential? Think you could help us with coding, developing, funding, moderating or simply helping the project? Contact one of us via DevBest or Skype (iParecy) or (JackBobbaMarket)
Thank you for your time and I hope to see you supporting our site. Expect a lot of updates and improvements!​
All the best,​
Imag3s & Parecy.​

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
You didn't make this 'coming soon' page, I've seen it loads before?

Either way, good luck but what is going to be unique and what will make people use your services over imgur, for example?

imag3s

Jul 20, 2013
You didn't make this 'coming soon' page, I've seen it loads before?

Either way, good luck but what is going to be unique and what will make people use your services over imgur, for example?

Of course I didn't its just something to put up while we are designing our layout, and how will we be unique good question I hope I can provide A good answer so here it goes:
Once the user takes a screenshot, he can share it with friends and they would have the option to like and comment. Giving it a social media touch to an image hosting site which would create a community.
Our service is aimed at Internet users all ages.
again it is a image sharing site we are looking to expand into an IOS and android uploader also, Making it alot more clean and easy to use.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Looking nice man, good luck in the future and hope to see your expand to uploading videos and more files

Parecy

Jul 13, 2013
Thanks for the vouch. I will be happy to answer all of your question and I will update the thread with a F.A.Q when my colleague gets online.

Thanks for your time, Joe.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Thread cleaned and moved to Development since it's not finished yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread