Introduction I'm new here.

HabLux

Jun 28, 2011
Hey guys & girls.
My name is Stephen, some call me steve.
I live in Jacksonville Florida.
I found out about devbest.com from the internet,
I was looking for a good retro to play and, I saw the forums!
I own a role play hotel, and a v26.
I hope I can make lots of friends here!
I can't code but i'm hoping to learn how to!

I can't wait to meet all of you!

-Stephen

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
^ He's also VPS, HabTownRP, RolePlay and Stephen. You're not new you just make a new account every other day after people realize who you are. He also tried to scam me a vps, but luckily I was able to change the p/w back because he has the same password for everything. :D

HabLux

Jun 28, 2011
o.0, I don't know what your talking about but, my brother plays this, His name is roger, This is my first time using this!

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Here you go
tumblr_lnj1lweNSv1qkmnbvo1_500.gif

:)

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
o.0, I don't know what your talking about but, my brother plays this, His name is roger, This is my first time using this!

This is how I can tell you're lying. Your "brother's" real name is Lewis. You're all of those people I listed.
Also, explain to me how your name is Stephen and there's another Stephen registered on your IP. Nice try buddy.
On another one of your accounts you were saying "I HATE LADY GAGA SHES SATANIC". And I got you for trying to scam my VPS/ ;> And when YOU tried to hack my VPS you made a retro named HabLux. thx

HabLux

Jun 28, 2011
I'm sorry, i don't have a brother named Lewis, my brother's name is roger, he is 16 years old. He shares my computer.
He has an account on dev best!
I hope we can be friends Rilax!

Rilax.

Jun 25, 2011
I'm sorry, i don't have a brother named Lewis, my brother's name is roger, he is 16 years old. He shares my computer.
He has an account on dev best!
I hope we can be friends Rilax!

Weird how your brother also has an account named Stephen, weird how you to share a computer and "he's" talking to me on MSN right now. Who are you trying to fool..
On another one of your accounts you were saying "I HATE LADY GAGA SHES SATANIC". And I got you for trying to scam my VPS/ ;> And when YOU tried to hack my VPS you made a retro named HabLux. thx

HabLux

Jun 28, 2011
I own a retro named HabLux. I don't have a brother named stephen, my name is stephen. I have msn its, [email protected].
I wouldn't dare say a word about lady gaga like that! Thats a sin, she is the best singer ever! Don't call gaga a satanic!.
I don't scamm people, I wouldn't wanna be scammed myself.
Please understand, i'm not who you think I am.
I wanted to make friends here, Do you think you can be my friend?

-------------------------- Post merged 26 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Ok fine that's me... I SCAMMED YOUR VPS. I DID SAY GAGA SUCKS ASS!!!
And yes, you caught me. I just made that msn...

Omg, stop making me talk, Please!
Stop hacking me or doing what ever it is your doing!
I just wanna be friends!

Users who are viewing this thread