Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Anybody play Ikariam?
Its a bit like Age of Empires in some ways, but has unique ideas aswell

I have just started up again after 3-4 years of not playing it,
Me & are both on the same island,
If you use the following link, upon registering you will be within our vicinity (our island unless its full, else it would be 1 island away), shouldn't be an issue as theres only us and 14 spaces left

(this is not a refferal link, its just so you will come on our island once the account is created)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Almost the same as Kaz, I used to play this game a couple of years ago (on a Dutch server though). I really enjoyed it, and if you are bored its a great thing to do. Thanks for bringing it up w/ me again, I'm going to enjoy this.

Hope to see some people registering on our island soon.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I've always loved age of empires but never heard of Ikariam, I'm going to register.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Wess just suggested this to me, I'll check it out.
Its quite an addictive game once you get past the start up. + an island full of us, we can all grow off each other and become a huge alliance
I suggest doing the tutorial aswell (you gain loads of free resources)

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I have Ikariam, I Dont play it anymore.. but i could come back.. Have you tried LoU(Lord of Ultima)
?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I have Ikariam, I Dont play it anymore.. but i could come back.. Have you tried LoU(Lord of Ultima)
?
No i havent, be fun to join, get some of devbest players on an island together, build an alliance etc...

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Kaz, We could get some People who are professional coders and etc and make a game just like ikariam or LoU. Exclusive game to the Devbest Users..

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Kaz, We could get some People who are professional coders and etc and make a game just like ikariam or LoU. Exclusive game to the Devbest Users..
There are plenty of clone scripts, travian. ikariam etc...
Its possible but this isnt the thread to discuss that topic, this is mainly to gain users to play together on an island

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If you joined our island and are planning on staying, make sure you add me (Northsider) and (Kazism) as a friend in-game, and PM me your Skype name so I can add you to the Skype conversation.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Been on this 10min and i think i'm going to like this game especially with the town North Korea and my town being South Korea!​

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
wow loads of people have joined, 6 spaces left on this current island.
Dw though, by using the above link you will be placed on the next closest island (ill probably have another town soon)

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Good game :) been on it all day

:'( the Barbarians have defeated my army 3 times in a row when I sent them in.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Good game :) been on it all day

:'( the Barbarians have defeated my army 3 times in a row when I sent them in.
Yeh its quite addicting once you get past the first stages and actually start to develop the town.
Yeh the barbarians are wankers, your gonna need a bigger army to defeat them

4 spaces left on the island

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Been playing with the guys for a day and a bit now and we're having fun, it's hard work at the beginning but worth it aha.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Haha yeh. Once all the start is out the way it gets better.
Also there is no space left on our island. So new members will be placed on the island next to us.
I will have another town on one of them soon

Those that have created an account but don't like it, can you delete the account so there is more room :)

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I love age of empires! But is this game like a mafia wars like turn based game? Or actually live moment sorta speak from the enemy?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I love age of empires! But is this game like a mafia wars like turn based game? Or actually live moment sorta speak from the enemy?
No its not like AOE in terms of the UI inagme (people moving etc...)
However all events are in real time (server time), building, gather resources, sending your army to pillage other places (with a full battle report)

Users who are viewing this thread