IIS RevCms help

Jakeusbruh

Oct 29, 2017
Hi there,

Pretty new to setting up IIS, i believe i have set it up correctly as when I loaded localhost it worked fine. As soon as i added my cms and set up everything, when i load up localhost it just gives me an error page as shown below. Any one know how to fix or what the issue is?
rK_H_AEzSMKj0c80OTJTiQ.png

h4h7bi

Many thanks

Jakeusbruh

Oct 29, 2017
Turns out it i just needed to install helicon ape. I did import my htaccess into url rewrite but it made no difference. After installing helicon ape it worked and then i uninstalled helicon ape. Any ideas why this would be? Will the problem re-occur again as you have to buy helicon ape and I dont really want to.

Thanks for the help regardless guys

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Turns out it i just needed to install helicon ape. I did import my htaccess into url rewrite but it made no difference. After installing helicon ape it worked and then i uninstalled helicon ape. Any ideas why this would be? Will the problem re-occur again as you have to buy helicon ape and I dont really want to.

Thanks for the help regardless guys
well if iis was setup correctly the error shouldnt occur

Jakeusbruh

Oct 29, 2017
I actually set it up following a recent tutorial on here. I saw on other forums to install helicon ape which i did and it ended up working fine. I uninstalled it after and its still holding up. I'm not really sure whats happened

Jakeusbruh

Oct 29, 2017
it will only expire in 45 days anyways. Then im back to square one. I guess when im ready to set up housekeeping ill have to find an alternative or just use the database? Any other recommendations?

Thanks

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
it will only expire in 45 days anyways. Then im back to square one. I guess when im ready to set up housekeeping ill have to find an alternative or just use the database? Any other recommendations?

Thanks
i find that putting a web.config file in the ase folder fixes it without having to use helicon ape

Users who are viewing this thread