IIS Problem?

rent

Sep 24, 2012
No tiene autorización para ver esta página

No tiene permiso para ver esta página o directorio con las credenciales proporcionadas porque su explorador Web está enviando un campo de encabezado WWW-Authenticate y el servidor Web no está configurado para aceptarlo.
Pruebe lo siguiente:
  • Póngase en contacto con el administrador del sitio Web si cree que debe ser capaz de ver este directorio o esta página.
  • Haga clic en el botón Actualizar para probar de nuevo con otras credenciales.
Error HTTP 401.2 - No autorizado: acceso denegado debido a la configuración del servidor.
Servicios de Internet Information Server (IIS)

Información técnica (para personal de soporte)
  • Vaya a los y realice una búsqueda por título con las palabras HTTP y 401.
  • Abra la Ayuda de IIS, que está accesible en el Administrador de IIS (inetmgr), y busque los temas titulados Acerca de la seguridad, Autenticación y Acerca de los mensajes de error personalizados.
This is what it says when i go to my site :L how do i fix this

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
You are not authorized to view this page

Not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials supplied because your Web browser is sending a header field WWW-Authenticate and Web server is not configured to accept.

Try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.

Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.

HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to server configuration.

Internet Information Server (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to the Support Services and perform a Microsoft title search for the words HTTP and 401.

Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Authentication, and About Custom Error Messages.

Translated for English speaking people - the majority of the forum!

rent

Sep 24, 2012
You are not authorized to view this page

Not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials supplied because your Web browser is sending a header field WWW-Authenticate and Web server is not configured to accept.

Try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.

Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.

HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to server configuration.

Internet Information Server (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to the Support Services and perform a Microsoft title search for the words HTTP and 401.

Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Authentication, and About Custom Error Messages.

Translated for English speaking people - the majority of the forum!

i know that lool im English but i mean like How do i fix this if you can help on team viewer :)?

Users who are viewing this thread