IIS Help

Metaphoracity

Jan 8, 2015
So recently I have moved on from Xampp and I have moved over to IIS 8.5. I am trying to set up a RP hotel as I was on xampp. I have found a tut on IIS files for a retro(They are not for xampp.) And now this is what I get when I configured a website and edited the config details. **I am new at IIS** : Thanks in regards.
2ln8ear.jpg

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Add my Skype. I think I can help however I am more of a XAMPP person. Skype - spaceryanz
That wouldnt possibly help anyone who encounters the same problem.
So recently I have moved on from Xampp and I have moved over to IIS 8.5. I am trying to set up a RP hotel as I was on xampp. I have found a tut on IIS files for a retro(They are not for xampp.) And now this is what I get when I configured a website and edited the config details. **I am new at IIS** : Thanks in regards.
2ln8ear.jpg
I think you need a htaccess file compares to web.config on your cms as it's for iis.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
I have a great CMS which is clean and works with IIS and XAMPP. I have uploaded it to Mediafire. Use any R63 SWF pack. I will release mine soon.
Edit: Sorry Janzeer, I know it wont help other users but to me looked like it was a setting up error.

Users who are viewing this thread