iis error permission

Wolverine

Aug 1, 2014
getting an error with my housekeeping. works on my xampp vps but not my iis vps, tried to ask people for help but no one can seem to fix. I was told it's due to permissions but I gave the required perms to IIS_User and Everyone to just test, nothing worked!

Error:

Warning: require_once(/application/configuration/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\allseeingeye\global.php on line 10

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/application/configuration/config.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\allseeingeye\global.php on line 10

Global php:

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
because what's the point of taking wrong information?
Because what's the point in commenting on someone's help thread correcting other people? If you knew the issue, worry about helping the person, not worrying about what others have said, and trying to correct them, simple. Why didn't you bother to Zent? Clearly you saw this thread and didn't even bother to help him, but you sure saw an opportunity to correct someone. Again, just restating the point of not actually trying to rid the issue, and rather correcting other people that are trying to help.
OT: Hope you got this got this fixed bud, if you didn't, good luck, I wasn't aware of how to fix the issue, but I still tried. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread