IIS -> CMS

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Well I was a user of Xampp but I heard about how fast and more secure IIS was so I got it fully, I installed php , php my admin , mysql server however Im stuck because I don't know how to put my CMS on to my IIS. I just have the IIS page everytime i type in localhost , I just confused because i am new this.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Well first, delete all files in wwwroot, then add revcms. Next install php, then edit your config file, finally rewrite url your htaccess.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
You need to copy your CMS into /inetpub/wwwroot and remove iisstart.htm so you don't get the IIS screen
Yeah Harrison I follow the steps and configured my config however I got an error , I think due to the fact I didnt rewrite the htacess prob is I don't know how to.
Error look like this :
Anybody help me? Really appreciate it.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
Yeah Harrison I follow the steps and configured my config however I got an error , I think due to the fact I didnt rewrite the htacess prob is I don't know how to.
Error look like this :
Anybody help me? Really appreciate it.

You can either convert the .htaccess through the URL rewrite in the IIS manager or install Helicon Ape (search it) which configures IIS to read the .htaccess instead.

Users who are viewing this thread