IIS and Navicat all the time

zakiy

Dec 5, 2011
Everytime I use iis and i try to upload database in navicat that uploads fine and everything works with xampp but when i upload the database with navicat it gives me an error everytime for everything database and i tried reinstalling and i even reinstalled my vps alot and it still won't work and i don't wanna use xampp anymore its easy to hack and stuff.

zakiy

Dec 5, 2011
No it uploads fine and it works fine in client on xampp but when i put try to upload into navicat it gives the same error all the time and it says something about catalogue when theres nothing wrong with catalogue

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
There is nothing wrong with xampp and there is nothing wrong with IIS. The biggest mistake you can make is putting the blame on a program or a VPS when its a human error. XAMPP is a web server and is designed to be a web server. It is not designed to be human stupid. If you don't know how to set it up and make it so people can't hack you, don't attempt to set it up. Also xampp doesn't have shit to do with your database catalog problems that all falls between your database and your emulator bud

zakiy

Dec 5, 2011
Its not even that tbh something is wrong with navicat i didn't say anything is wrong with xampp or iis so get your facts straight first then say something

zakiy

Dec 5, 2011
I did not mean to say it in a rude way im just annoyed by this error its not the emu or anything its that the db won't even upload to iis it gives me this same error
[Err] 1265 - Data truncated for column 'is_arrow' at row 1
[Err] INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('4464', 'hween12_dartboard name', 'hween12_dartboard', 'i', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '4464', '0', '1', '0', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '45508', 'hween12_dartboard desc', '1', '0');
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Everytime I use iis and i try to upload database in navicat that uploads fine and everything works with xampp but when i upload the database with navicat it gives me an error everytime for everything database and i tried reinstalling and i even reinstalled my vps alot and it still won't work and i don't wanna use xampp anymore its easy to hack and stuff.
You were talking about the webservers, they have nothing to do with your database shit.. that is the point I am trying to make sorry I didn't make myself more clear. I had misread most people would say "It works on both IIS and Xampp" not "It works on IIS and works on xampp" doesn't matter if u do have IIS or Xampp. Chances are your either using navicat wrong or something isn't setup right

And I'm not trying to sound rude either lmao.

Edit: Another idea would count the number of columns in your database to how many things you trying to add, maybe its not equal so its trying to do something funky. I've never seen navicat do that before. Also make sure you're using the YELLOW version of Navicat (Premium)

zakiy

Dec 5, 2011
[Err] 1265 - Data truncated for column 'is_arrow' at row 1
[Err] INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('4464', 'hween12_dartboard name', 'hween12_dartboard', 'i', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '0', '4464', '0', '1', '0', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '45508', 'hween12_dartboard desc', '1', '0');
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------
Fix for it?

Users who are viewing this thread