Flash iHabbo // Brand New // R63 // 24/7 //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013

iHabbo is a R63 Habbo Retro created by Owen & Ali. We are currently running on a 30 GB RAM VPS with a quad-core CPU. We have ddos protection and are currently hiring a moderator at 15 users online daily.
iHabbo Hotel is brand new hotel which will be developed more in the future with a custom cms and many new features.
At this moment, iHabbo has a custom index and a edited cms which is pretty nice and decent to start off with.​

Features!
  • VPS Hosted (30GB RAM, fast server CPU)
  • DDOS Protected
  • Custom CMs
  • Stable Emulator
  • Custom Radio (iHabbo FM)
  • No advertisements
  • Updated catalogue
  • Tons of custom furni and badges
  • Great Economy
  • Good Supportive Staff (not many)
We try our best to give back to the users for getting people online so what we do is host giveaways and giveaway custom badges for every peak
reached so then we could get our great economy started and also giving back to the users for all their hard work. We are not like any other retro, we try our best to do whats best for the community and the website all together at the same time. Hopefully, I can aim for good users on the hotel and make it grow because what is the point owning a hotel with no users?

iHabbo is just around the corner, why not join us today for a good experience and a good fun time!?

Visit the website by clicking !

(We love feedback so your feedback counts by commenting on this thread.)
Notice: We're still developing the cms so don't worry it won't stay like this in the future!

Hhy1MnW.png

- Me Page:

S3vxOq2.png

CATALOGUE:
evfGtHB.png

In-Game:

Ju6X0IB.png
p.s Thanks to HabZone for giving me this template.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I think "30 GB RAM" on your VPS is too much to start with, unless you're rich and there is something like that, then I shouldn't be judging, my bad.
Good luck with the hotel!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
30 GB VPS? Doesn't seem real.
Yup its real, I'll find a screenshot in a min to show you all.
I think "30 GB RAM" on your VPS is too much to start with, unless you're rich and there is something like that, then I shouldn't be judging, my bad.
Good luck with the hotel!
Yeah it is too much but since the dedi was brought, It came with alot of gb ram so I just kept it on there.

r00t

Web Developer
Aug 19, 2014
A dedicated server is not a VPS but good luck with your hotel.

Cheers!

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
When I try to load the client, a white screen appears with the text, 'You're the incorrect rank'. Very disappointed, the hotel otherwise looks beautiful!

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Update: Hotel is now run by different owners but I'm still there to design the cms and the index.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread