iFaz Hotel's spot #16

lukey

Jan 6, 2011
Thread need to be closed, off topic here from spot to scams, off topic much.

-------------------------- Post merged 4 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Edit: Wired Hotel has sold there spot to Bungo Hotel

;p

HrCrazy

Jun 4, 2011
No they don't, lmfao. They only get like 250 users daily and they get 2k votes daily, that sounds right, if they sold votes they would only get like 1k or less daily.

Kanebrah

May 23, 2011
Please tell me, did Habplus ever vote for you?, ''Uh YES''. 1.5 Votes daily says Muscab.

Please Stfu, You have your voting gateway on your index, and Pay people to vote for you?, And once they give you the "votes" you require you open disputes on PayPal... Smart arse...
So Stfu, quit bs'n about me

You also say 1.5 votes a day, I'm sure MichaelMadman went on Habrockz and gave them 1 vote not sure about the .5

HrCrazy

Jun 4, 2011
Cam you fail, you buy spots that are far up on thehabbos, and you just let them drop to the second page. You make me laugh.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Habrocks dont sell their votes check their thing ive seen always 1.5k+ votes on their thing unless downtime meap aint on bullshit like you cam you always buy spots you tell me on msn.. Rasta BAN THIS NOOB..

Shall We Go On Strike?

jam001

May 19, 2011

Wired Hotel did not sell their spot for Bungo Hotel. Just like to clarify that it was just a redirection from wired-hotel.info to bungo-hotel.com. The owner of Wired quit retros (which is why the redirection was put in place) but then said he wasnt quitting.

I am the Bungo Owner so just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread