iFaz Hotel's spot #16

lukey

Jan 6, 2011
''HrCrazy''.

You`re trying to disframe every hotel, to mess them over, your Jake and you`re from Habrockz. Since Habrockz fired you, you`re mad and doing anything to mess someone hotel, up Globalbeta didn`t buy ifaz, spot I faz said to use it, please ask before [Owner on hotel] reporting, which makes no sence. There are tons of pepole who did that, what makes you think, You`re perfrect and reporting?

Plus, Every users on thehabbos.org spot,[Some like about most of em]. votes for votes cash, what is the different between that and this......

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
''HrCrazy''.

You`re trying to disframe every hotel, to mess them over, your Jake and you`re from Habrockz. Since Habrockz fired you, you`re mad and doing anything to mess someone hotel, up Globalbeta didn`t buy ifaz, spot I faz said to use it, please ask before [Owner on hotel] reporting, which makes no sence. There are tons of pepole who did that, what makes you think, You`re perfrect and reporting?

you are the biggest liar in the world
I was speaking to jay and he told me you bought it for $10
dont lie
tell the truth :)

HrCrazy

Jun 4, 2011
I'm not mad that Habrockz fired me, I was fired without a reason. I work for Quabbo now with Josh. Also Cam stop bullshitting, I'm not tryna fuck anyone over. You're the one who scams people money then spends it on yourself irl and to buy spots on thehabbo. Lmao.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Lol
+1 @ Jake
this noob just doesnt realise
rasta sees this
instant ban on that acc

lukey

Jan 6, 2011
I'm not mad that Habrockz fired me, I was fired without a reason. I work for Quabbo now with Josh. Also Cam stop bullshitting, I'm not tryna fuck anyone over. You're the one who scams people money then spends it on yourself irl and to buy spots on thehabbo. Lmao.

Next Disframe again!? Can i have proof of scams and images, sir of me scamming users? I gusses you don`t, this threat should be closed it irrelevant.And off topic..

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Next Disframe again!? Can i have proof of scams and images, sir of me scamming users? I gusses you don`t, this threat should be closed it irrelevant.

Lol are you serious
you always scam me and jeremy money
you still owe us loads
off that matter
rasta will just ban you when he sees this

Zeno

May 28, 2011
Please tell me, did Habplus ever vote for you?, ''Uh YES''. 1.5 Votes daily says Muscab.

Luke, I have proof you scam, Your a newb who begs people. (Scammed Percii saying he gave details out, When he's nothing like that, He seen you planning how to try to fuck him up...)

You still needa give Jeremy that £190, Remember...

Go suck yourself

lukey

Jan 6, 2011
Luke, I have proof you scam, Your a newb who begs people. (Scammed Percii saying he gave details out, When he's nothing like that, He seen you planning how to try to fuck him up...)

You still needa give Jeremy that £190, Remember...

Go suck yourself

Arugement removed

HrCrazy

Jun 4, 2011
Yes, but you cant type "an" word, fucking retard go back to school. Everyone knows you scam. Everyone hates you.

Users who are viewing this thread