If you could pause/freeze time for 24 hours, what would you do?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I was thinking about this last night, and it's actually a pretty hard question. I'd like to hear what you guys would do.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
I would rob quite a few banks and murder some one specific.
also if I paused time for 24 hours would that mean I paused time forever because the 24 hours never starts because
hours == time
time is no longer time = time++ cause paused

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
also if I paused time for 24 hours would that mean I paused time forever because the 24 hours never starts because
hours == time
Robbing a bank would normally be a good answer, but do you have the ability to break into vaults? and would you want to spend that much time doing that?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
hours == time
What this guy said.

Well Idfk what to say now Mace has made this shit confusing.

Anyway, without being literal I guess I'd like to gather some cash, visit some places that are over 18 only (i'll let you interpret that one how you wish) and then prolly stand in front of someone just as the time runs out just to freak the fuck out of them. Oh, then walk of casually.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
What this guy said.

Well Idfk what to say now Mace has made this shit confusing.

Anyway, without being literal I guess I'd like to gather some cash, visit some places that are over 18 only (i'll let you interpret that one how you wish) and then prolly stand in front of someone just as the time runs out just to freak the fuck out of them. Oh, then walk of casually.
r u gunna go on pronsiets?
dos r illegal doe!

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I don't know for sure, it's like asking someone:

If you were given 5 options of superhero powers (Flying ; Invisibility ; Power ; Mind Reading ; Speed) and you can only have one, which one would you choose?

As you said, it's a hard question to ask, so my answer would be: null

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I don't know for sure, it's like asking someone:

If you were given 5 options of superhero powers (Flying ; Invisibility ; Power ; Mind Reading ; Speed) and you can only have one, which one would you choose?

As you said, it's a hard question to ask, so my answer would be: null
So if right now time magically stopped for 24 hours for you, you'd just sleep through it? :confused:

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Robbing a bank would normally be a good answer, but do you have the ability to break into vaults? and would you want to spend that much time doing that?
Anyone can google how to make thermite, just increasing the amounts the instructions (or decreasing depending on how much you want) and thermite will break through a vault, or even the roof to one

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Probably take a few nudes of famous people and sell them for mad cash when I get back.
Not a bad plan, but would you have the ability to do this? Unless time paused for you on a night where there were some big event, it'd be quite hard to find celebrities. Also, how are you going to get to them in just 24 hours? Lots of roads would be in gridlock due time pausing, so that would be hard.

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
I would probably Take Money from Tills, and take anything of value i can get my greasy little mits on. Really hard question to answer i would most likely spend the first 12 hours in shock. :) I would do all types of crazy shit TBH.

PousseyWashington

why did I buy an upgrade
Apr 29, 2014
Not a bad plan, but would you have the ability to do this? Unless time paused for you on a night where there were some big event, it'd be quite hard to find celebrities. Also, how are you going to get to them in just 24 hours? Lots of roads would be in gridlock due time pausing, so that would be hard.
Well, there's the issue of people threatening me of Photoshopping the photos (unless they're in compromising positions), but maybe just make a compound list of where the most famous people are compared to the location. For instance, lots of famous people live in LA. If I were to find out where the most people were centrally located at, I could make a sweep.

Or I can go for a high-target celebrity, such as a president or popular artist. I figure I can get a few million for them if I sold them right, which isn't a bad profit.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Well at this given moment in time, I'm quite tired so if time paused I'd most likely just fucking sleep as I can't be bothered to do anything.

nullError

Feb 15, 2013
I would go to the local store. Gather a load of shit I want i.e food and money. Then go to the next city along and find a lorry. Gather some eletronics i.e PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 , a couple of gaming pcs, a couple copies of Titanfall, and a shit ton of cool stuff into the lorry. Drive the lorry home. Unload it. Ditch the lorry. Live happily ever after.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If I could freeze it at the time I wanted so could prepare for it (eg travel), I'd probably go into a place with a lot of information, such as the NSA. Imagine what you could do with all the information you'll have. It could knock down entire organisations, your knowledge would be huge.

And indeed murder a couple of specific people.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Uh, if it'd stop cameras and all systems from operating then maybe plan to rob something profitable.

I like @NotBrackson idea the most so far.

Users who are viewing this thread