[Idea][C++] Would anyone like video tutorials on how to make a C++ rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Well, after coming to my attention some people on this forum would like to learn C++, and that I've stopped literally all development of my old text rp, I thought, why not make tutorials on how to create your own? If I get enough interest, I will start making videos soon.How the tutorials would be structured 1. Setting up IDE2. Making the main source file3. Creating the library4. Creating the various classes5. Creating the town6. Creating the battle and summon portal7. Creating the player status fileYou will learn how to use pointers, lists, classes, a small library and various other thingsPlease reply if you're interested

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
seems like a great idea, even if people are not interested at this moment in time, they may in the future and/or new joining members might stumble upon it over time :)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
This is Good, But People need to start, Looking around the emu. It Helps alot better.

emu? what are you on about. this isnt habbo related.

Its an rpg, an rpg similar to something somebody may make via rpgmaker, but without having to use external software

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
First: Introduction into the functions we'll be using. Here is a list of all the functions we will be using when programming the game. Char, int, void and bool. Char is the character function, which allows us to type in alphabet characters. Int is the integer function, which allows us to use whole numbers, not decimals. Float is the decimal function. Void is for not returning a value. Bool is for a yes/no answer.

-------------------------- Post merged 3 Days 3 Hours after original post. ---------------------------

This first one is very basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread