[Idea] A forum hotel [OMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyJay

Sep 12, 2010
Other forums have a main hotel of there forum, I think this would be a really good idea for devbest and will strike users to go on it. I feel this will get populour and will expand into larger nubers of users, -Since we own Thehabbos-

OFT:
Please note when posting we want postive comments expressed around the forum, Do not spam or flame this is highly immature and horrible to the person who has posted.
Everyone has there own opinion but sometimes its better to keep it to yourself.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010

Already been suggested as you can see, use search next time ;)

It wouldn't be a good idea as it would attract immature users who would only use the forum if the hotel was offline..

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Already been suggested, as RastaLulz does not really want a hotel to be the main attention as it will affect the community, half of the majority of the forums will be over taken by immature noobs spamming and by submitting consent complaints regarding the hotel. We have already added in the past but didn't go well, as for the off topic message, you don't need to go that far that's what moderation is for.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Yeah, I'm not going to repeat what Bazinga and Kieren have just said, but it's true, heard it all before, who knows it could happen with Rastas Old School, (if you didn't see the shout-box conversation, we were on about it and he said he wouldn't use anyone else's software, so maybe he will do it?) - Until then, - Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread