I would like to report a developer. #MustRead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
So i hired a guy called Shawn aka Velaski from here.
I paid him for a VPS which he bought from HostSavor, from there everything was fine. I offered to pay for his services and 2 other members services to help build a retro.
Due to unforseen circumstances my 1 year old son was admitted to hospital so i couldn't pay these guys, i gave them another date but my son was still in hospital. Anyway, we left it there and the guys left.
I also tried to tell Shawn that various members had warned me about him etc, when i hired him he done nothing literally ignored me for days doing nothing but then carried on casing me for payment even though at first he was willing to work for free. In my eyes all he was bothered about was getting paid and doing nothing else. I will give him his due he setup the hotel after i complained and told him i'd pay but it took alot for me to get him to even do that.
Due to this happening i thought i would log on to the VPS that I PAID FOR!, only to find txt files that Shawn had left calling my son disabled, calling me a cunt etc.
I tried to resolve this by saying i will give them an answer on what i will be doing in regards to keeping them as developers or leaving it and moving on only to go and find this.
He cannot deny what he has put as the evidence will follow, I do not want anyone else hiring this guy and then being stung by his evil ways.

- This one is the snide remark he makes.
- Posts a facebook status about me and my son

Just to add aswell, i have bought into another hotel and have made a payment, which this person can confirm.

Last edited:

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Thanks buddy, I have learnt and i have bought into another retro and didn't hesitate to buy into the actual persons personality tbh. JMS Isn't rich he begged me constantly for cash but done fuck all to the hotel.
You're completely avoiding the basis on which this was all instigated... Don't try and slander my name with bullshit when you even admitted yourself I worked my ass off and you didn't pay me for it.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Money hungry? I was offered payment in exchange for work; I worked for 3-4 weeks and each week I was reassured I would receive adequate payment for work done. I did not, thus, I left.
That is true, that is not money hungry. But, if you were just searching for money off of him in attempt to scam, then that's a low life way. Regardless, if you've done work you should be paid.
Thanks buddy, I have learnt and i have bought into another retro and didn't hesitate to buy into the actual persons personality tbh. JMS Isn't rich he begged me constantly for cash but done fuck all to the hotel.
Seek trusted people, that's all I can say. They're hard to find in this community.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
That is true, that is not money hungry. But, if you were just searching for money off of him in attempt to scam, then that's a low life way. Regardless, if you've done work you should be paid.

Seek trusted people, that's all I can say. They're hard to find in this community.
Don't avoid my question? I asked you to show me proof...

Lame

Nov 6, 2014

Exactly. If someone offers cash in exchange for my time, I expect to be paid when I put a shit load of time in. None of us were; he is trying to slander our reputation based on the sole fact that we deleted him on Skype after getting tired of his bullshit.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I wish people would stop calling themselves developers when they just setup a hotel with a released CMS and emu.
If you're looking for a real developer they've usually got a project, take @Sledmore, @Bronson , @Damiens for example; real developers. They aren't just constantly opening and setting up hotels for people and copy/pasting code.

Either way, it looks pretty clear that you didn't pay when you said you would; you defaulted on the original agreement (which you've admitted yourself, even if it was due to unforseen circumstances) not anyone else. Your best bet is probably to find a tutorial and you'll be able to do the simple setups yourself, as I said there's not many other people that can offer more than just a setup.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Close the thread, im bored of this bullshit listening to him now, just thought id make you all aware.
If anyone wants to see where he slanderd my child read the last printscr. He admits it.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I wish people would stop calling themselves developers when they just setup a hotel with a released CMS and emu.
If you're looking for a real developer they've usually got a project, take @Sledmore, @Bronson , @Damiens for example; real developers. They aren't just constantly opening and setting up hotels for people and copy/pasting code.

Either way, it looks pretty clear that you didn't pay when you said you would; you defaulted on the original agreement (which you've admitted yourself, even if it was due to unforseen circumstances) not anyone else. Your best bet is probably to find a tutorial and you'll be able to do the simple setups yourself, as I said there's not many other people that can offer more than just a setup.
I didn't even approach him. He came to me, messaged me. Come and develop for my hotel, I said yes because Kei and James were involved.

Close the thread, im bored of this bullshit listening to him now, just thought id make you all aware.
If anyone wants to see where he slanderd my child read the last printscr. He admits it.
That screenshot shows nothing LOOOOOOL.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
First off, JMS and Kei are money hungry as fuck. JMS for one cannot develop as he states. I am unsure about Kei, so not going to comment on that. JMS claimed he's rich but then asks you for like 6.50$. If you're going to build a hotel, hire a real developer and/or someone that is trusted. Believe me, there's not too many people in this community that are one of the above.@Velaski, you're a cunt for bringing someone's child into it; grow up. Nevertheless, welcome to the community. Learn from your mistakes young padawan.
LOOOOOL GTFO
Do you want me to get logs of me sending you money? I left your shitty hotel and wanted my money back, I didn't beg - you offered I said yes. Don't fucking start Tyler.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
LOOOOOL GTFO
Do you want me to get logs of me sending you money? I left your shitty hotel and wanted my money back, I didn't beg - you offered I said yes. Don't fucking start Tyler.
You wanted to merge. You sent me 6.50$ then asked in the group chat for money from people. My shitty hotel is on page 1 now. Your staff Eli begged me to take him back after I demoted you and him because the hotel had potential. Don't start with me, fuckboy.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Shawn is

But then again who says they will work for you? I know for sure Craig won't maybe little help but not work for a small retro..

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
You wanted to merge. You sent me 6.50$ then asked in the group chat for money from people. My shitty hotel is on page 1 now. Your staff Eli begged me to take him back after I demoted you and him because the hotel had potential. Don't start with me, fuckboy.
Firstly, you NEEDED that $6.50 otherwise your hotel wouldn't even be up - you needed that for the VPS you are on. I left the hotel, and you OFFERED me my initial share capital back. I said yes, and you sent me it. Now explain to me where begging comes into this, and how would you know my family aren't rich? We have some wealth behind us, because what we have we've worked for. Nonetheless I do not wish to get into my personal affairs with a bunch of twats over a forum. However don't come here accusing me of begging for my money back when you OFFERED me it, fuckboy.

Paylee

Feb 8, 2017
Chill out everyone. This community isn't supposed to be negative. To avoid these problems, please only do deals with people you actually know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been closed, I'd normally clean it but thought i'd leave it as here you can see what everyone is really like.

Thought i'd add more information.

As you may of known, I actually trusted @Distinctional as he came onto my hotel and offered to pay for the server. Which he did, He sent me £60 to pay for a new server which I did. then a day after he changed his mind because I un-banned someone who he banned for no reason. So he was demanding a refund lol. I instantly told him, I'm not refunding the ££ because It's gone onto the server. So I said, I'll give you the Dedicated server instead. which he then replied with "no, you've probably done something to it". yeah right?? Anyhow, he changed his mind and said he would like to work with me again. After doing this I agreed to give him 1 more chance, then a day later same thing again. Because he didn't like my staff he decided he wanted a refund. At this point, It's quite obvious. Instead of fixing problems he just looks for a quick way out of them. Then after all of this, he keeps thinking I've fucked him over somehow, which I haven't. It's just him constantly changing his mind. By this time, he wanted to come back again. Which I thought, why not. I cba with arguing. After that, he said he wanted a day to think about it. So I waited, got no reply & I noticed he was on another hotel where he was Owner or manager or w.e. So it's quite obvious he had no intention to stay here. Anyhow, after this. I'm refusing to pay him back yet just because I don't have the money & I willingly said to him he'll get the money back when i've next got it & now he's threatening lol.

Anyhow yeah, thats a quick brief of what's happened. to anyone reading this DO NOT trust @Distinctional. He will only do same to you. I was stupid for trusting him after this thread arrived. it was quite obvious it was himself in wrong. Again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread