[I will pay] Change users looks

Forget

Apr 3, 2012
Hello,
There is a issue with changing figures look, when I click "Change looks" on the client it causes the users account to disconnect from the emulator. Their is no packet logs and I have enabled packet logging to see if the packet was wrong, however it was the correct packet. I have also tried to use a different emulator and this still didn't work. The issue is probably something small but I will pay for the fix, if you desire it or you can be a staff member on my hotel (To be staff; you will need to have past experience, good user skills, active and help staff and members out).

Information;
I am using Swift EMU with mass edits, the emulator is almost 100% bug free and the change looks works on my private VPS, which I use for testing and it also works on my home computer. However I no longer have the SWF files anymore and I think it maybe that. I will find a hotel running on the EMU and I will see if their swfs work.

Many thanks,
Kieran

Jakee

Aug 23, 2011
Only thing i can reccomend is getting NEW swfs / NEW EMU

Also check that NO r63b stuff is in there // if its r63b check no r63 swf are in there . ;3

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hello,

I had this issue too, it is to do with figuredata.xml, make sure the link is valid, if could be to do with some more issues too.

Here is my external variables (note, these are from Habplus as I am developing PlusRP):

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
I'm having this issue trying to set up haboh.net , Can you paste the vars or give me directions to fix it?
Hello,

I had this issue too, it is to do with figuredata.xml, make sure the link is valid, if could be to do with some more issues too.

Here is my external variables (note, these are from Habplus as I am developing PlusRP):

Users who are viewing this thread