I want to open a windows vps host}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
For a fresh start you will need a stable Dedicated Server with an Windows OS (rathered OS) you will need good storage such as good amount of ram , cpu cores , and disk usage depending on the ram you got and disk usage its going to depend on how many virtual machines can you get , you will also need a windows license to get the Windows 2008 Server OS or what ever version you got. So lets say you want to make 5 vps that have 1gb ram the least ram you Dedicated server can have is 6gb ram , you need 1 gb ram of free space to avoid hard drive to crash and to run the servers smoothly , you will also need either Hyper-V , SolusVM , VMware , Virtualbox , or any other virtual disk creating software that is quite good . Then you will need to buy IP addresses to give internet connection to the vps you make , otherwise users won't be able to connect to it and it will not have internet. Lastly if you want to attract customers you need to provide good prices / support / and management.
It will not be cheap to start an stable vps company , so you got to fund until its fair enough.
i Will say around $300-$500 first fund for a few months.

Hope my tips helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread