I want latest r63b not to get scammed

DestormRappers

Apr 23, 2013
Hello guys,

A user named tyrsone scammed 50$ aud from me and it sadens me as its money i've saved up to make my own retro thankfully i did it with service and goods so i hope to get a refund

I want someone to make me a habbo r63b latest shit i am willing to pay after i get information such as vps id etc im not getting scammed by another 15 year old sped who has no life. i hope his retro shuts down. so add me on skype or kik or pm me whatever. but i am not paying until i have the habbo retro in my hands and i've changed info you can trust me or not i dont care

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hello guys,

A user named tyrsone scammed 50$ aud from me and it sadens me as its money i've saved up to make my own retro thankfully i did it with service and goods so i hope to get a refund

I want someone to make me a habbo r63b latest shit i am willing to pay after i get information such as vps id etc im not getting scammed by another 15 year old sped who has no life. i hope his retro shuts down. so add me on skype or kik or pm me whatever. but i am not paying until i have the habbo retro in my hands and i've changed info you can trust me or not i dont care
@Leader ❤❤

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Not to be an asshole, but it's pure stupidity to own a retro hotel without having just minimal decent knowledge about coding, servers, protection etc. Who would want to play on a hotel, where the users are more likely to know better than the owner? No offense, I'm just being straightforward. I've coded my own hotel, so I know what I'm talking about.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread