I need the most recent clothing pack for plus emu. Please help

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Stop posting the same thread everyday and look at our releases section..

There's a clothing pack here

iamagod

May 22, 2015
Stop posting the same thread everyday and look at our releases section..

There's a clothing pack here

Slightly unfair. Habbo has added stuff since. It would be a great community gesture regardless if anyone were to release a more updated pack.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Slightly unfair. Habbo has added stuff since. It would be a great community gesture regardless if anyone were to release a more updated pack.

"If" lol... No one wants their stuff leeched, what @JMG said is the closest, plus if you really want more items don't expect handouts do them your self and contribute...

has whats missing from then to now, so in no way is it unfair.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
why you whining? stop being so damn ungrateful and take the pack that's been shown & add your own clothes to it.. y'all just want everything handed to you these days??

xXMufaisaXx

Apr 8, 2018
Why not add them yourself? I literally add all clothing and items myself. Its not that hard. Nobody wants to do all their work on getting the latest stuff just to release it. Your best bet is the august release pack.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Why not add them yourself? I literally add all clothing and items myself. Its not that hard. Nobody wants to do all their work on getting the latest stuff just to release it. Your best bet is the august release pack.
same!!! it's honestly not difficult once you get the hang of it, i even have a tutorial for it too

Users who are viewing this thread