your friendly neighborhood ;3
May 9, 2012
Could some teach me how do I exactly install this catalogue in phoenix emu
cause I tried putting it on my database and replace the old one with phoenix
now when I run my phoenix emu it doesnt work the whole hotel

can anyone post some tutorials?

Zorn192

Sep 4, 2011
Run the SQL included in your pack, but instead of closing your EMU, on the client do these commands:

update_items
update_catalogue

In that order, and after clearing your cache in your browser, it should work fine

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
but it wont let me run my update_catalogue downwards after I insert the SQLS.
Truncate the following tables first:
  • catalogue_pages
  • catalogue_items
  • ecotron_rewards
  • furniture
Then do design table furniture, add a column named foot_figure, the type is varchar and the # thing is 100. Then Save, then run the SQLs and re-start emulator. Everything should be well after.

Plague

May 9, 2012
Truncate the following tables first:
  • catalogue_pages
  • catalogue_items
  • ecotron_rewards
  • furniture
Then do design table furniture, add a column named foot_figure, the type is varchar and the # thing is 100. Then Save, then run the SQLs and re-start emulator. Everything should be well after.

Well, I need to remove the catalogue_pages , catalogue_items , ecotron_rewards , furniture.. first right from the phoenix sql and then run the sql for the downfall?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Well, I need to remove the catalogue_pages , catalogue_items , ecotron_rewards , furniture.. first right from the phoenix sql and then run the sql for the downfall?
No. Just truncate them, if you remove them, then you will need to re-do your database. I bet if you use Navicat you're just going to highlight those tables, right click then Truncate tables... ;)

Plague

May 9, 2012
No. Just truncate them, if you remove them, then you will need to re-do your database. I bet if you use Navicat you're just going to highlight those tables, right click then Truncate tables... ;)

oh alright thanks im using navicat didnt knew it I delete my catalogue_tables LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread