I need help with the cache in client

TonyxD

Mar 5, 2019
Please, someone to help me create an input rule in cloudflare, so that the cache does not work in the client?

TonyxD

Mar 5, 2019
Are you trying to make sure that things like furnidata / external vars are not cached or the entire client ?

Well, after a while, the furni, clothes, etc ... stop loading and become cubes ... at first it loads everything well, but it is after a while. And since they told me it was from the cloudflare cache, I suppose it could be fixed that way :(

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If you are using the challenge then yes its not cache, its your users are making so many requests to load data cloud flare is challenging them again before they can load anything else

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Yes, once the allowed time runs out it requires the session to renew or it will not allow the files to load correctly, you can make changes to the cloud flare security settings or a rather nasty but working fix would be to do something like force your

Its not an ideal thing to do but it is a workable fix if you are needing to keep these particular settings because of attacks ect.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Have you verified these clothes are actually working? If you open your dev console, after 3 failed attempts it will stop trying to grab clothing. So if you have 3 swfs that are not found, it will stop loading clothes.

TonyxD

Mar 5, 2019
I think it was already solved, it was because of the 5 seconds of cloudflare ... because before in 30 minutes that error always came from the furni and clothes ... and it is fair that I had that challenge activated, so that it runs every 30 minutes
sorry my english from the xD translator

Users who are viewing this thread