I need help with server related things (habbo retros)

hellosir

Oct 31, 2018
First of all, am I able to save all the chat logs from a server to my pc? Second of all, how am i to do this, seeing as the chats are constantly increasing, how would I save them consistently? Last of all, if I were to save the chat logs in a suitable way, where would they be? Would they just be downloaded onto my PC, im scared I may forget to delete it when the times comes to end the habbo retro.

hellosir

Oct 31, 2018
Well owners have the final saying. You can manage what your moderators say and the owners have to make sure that the moderators can access it. Everything that your users, moderators etc find important is important for the owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah im sorry i still don't quite understand why the owners would find what the moderators find imporrant, important as well.

Well owners have the final saying. You can manage what your moderators say and the owners have to make sure that the moderators can access it. Everything that your users, moderators etc find important is important for the owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you explain why chat logs are vital in a habbo retro & why they would be important to the owners?

Users who are viewing this thread