i need help with my V26 hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

puddinghotel

Nov 15, 2010
hi :) i get some questions if i run my holograph emulator V24 my hotel stay's ofline

i get a php retro and i don't see my image look
You must be registered for see images attach

if you can see my character can i not see and hotel is closed and the holo emulater is running look

You must be registered for see images attach

does anybody knows what wrong?

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Right newbie;, Go to housekeeping, then site, and disable the cache, then find something saying Disabled Image 10 mins and shite, then change it to Disabled.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Go into your hosuekeeping, and in the Site Or Hotel drop down menu. click on the site tab i think it is, and scroll down,
You should see a bit that says Disabled, check every 10 minutes or something similar.

Change it to disabled and the hotel will be online

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
for the avatar fix,
go to housekeeping > log in > go to the hotel drop-down menu > settings > scroll down, look @ where it says checks every 10 minutes, change it to disabled, and refresh.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
oo the avatars, play around with the dynamic cache bit and the other On/Off button located next to it.
I think one is On and the Other is Off brings the avatar on the /me page

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Sorry about the above post, if I changed it then you probably wouldn't notice, but that was for UberCMS. Try this one for phpRetro:

Dogfreak3000

Dec 12, 2010
Get some new dcrs :) like lol7777.co.cc/v26/ for the fix of the other bug: Just go to includes (in phpretro) and then go 2 classes.php and search for .co.uk change it to .com and DISABLE all the cache

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
When fixing thew avatars, I recommend you use "habbo.nl" rather than "Habbo.com" due to the error with legs (the error is with .com).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread