I need help with adding in commands

hmmmm

Aug 13, 2012
Hi, can someone please tell me how exactly to add in a command to rastalulz RP emulator? please and thanks.

or assist me with adding them, I've got them coded, just need help adding.

hmmmm

Aug 13, 2012
Are you using cracked phoenix?

No, This ins't a r63 it's a v26 RP hotel, Emulator is Rastalulz edited version, of it.

Like I said above lmao.

Still in need of some help if anyone can help me..

Also, for the record it's a v26 RP hotel, rasta's edit.
okay anyways. Still in need of some help.

hmmmm

Aug 13, 2012
If you can't make a hotel yourself, how are you able to add commands?

Regarding your Issue, I would suggest just searching on google or on DevBest for a thread.

I tried that before actually posting this thread, do you think you could possibly help me with this? I've tried different things but they all seem to not work, tis why I posted this thread haha.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
If your using a RP Emulator,then i'm sure your using C# 2010 | Open the emulator using C# then look at the right side there are lots of files,look for one called "Habbo Hotel",then in it look for Chat or Command Handler,i can't remember the exact name cause long time since i used a v26 emulator,you should able to commands from there,i'l look further and try it my self & i shall let you know :)

hmmmm

Aug 13, 2012
If your using a RP Emulator,then i'm sure your using C# 2010 | Open the emulator using C# then look at the right side there are lots of files,look for one called "Habbo Hotel",then in it look for Chat or Command Handler,i can't remember the exact name cause long time since i used a v26 emulator,you should able to commands from there,i'l look further and try it my self & i shall let you know :)

Correct, I am using C# A lot of people say to find the file "virtualuser.cs" which I already found that, I just need to know the exact spot where to put in my code, because different people say different places, I've got the commands coded, just need to add them in you know, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread