I need help im getting the same error

UltimateHab

Aug 6, 2012
Warning: mysql_connect() [ ]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\class.db.mysql.php on line 49
error.png
Database Error
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)Script execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator.
Powered by - Copyright © 200 I keep getting this error every time I go on the link of my retro. Why I dont know can someone help me?

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
I suggest finding that line within the .php that the error is occuring within, and delete the line and follow up the same with any other errors similar to that! :)

UltimateHab

Aug 6, 2012
I eddited the details and know it gives this Database Error
Unknown database 'uberdb'Script execution was aborted. We apoligize for the possible inconvenience. If this problem is persistant, please contact an Administrator.

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
facepalm.jpg Why do you need help? Considering you don't even know what put up the emu means?
This is more like mental help you need
I think that destroys the point of making threads, you don't tell people they need mental help due to the fact they may be new to the habbo retro community..

chrishacked

Aug 1, 2012
I think that destroys the point of making threads, you don't tell people they need mental help due to the fact they may be new to the habbo retro community..
He needs to learn the basics of retro before asking for help. I had an easier way by hanging around Jonteh on Zap listening to him talk about butterfly, and all :p

Users who are viewing this thread