[I NEED HELP] I get a black screen [I NEED HELP]

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
Hi, in all my years (3) or habbo retro makeing, and playing habbo, i have never expirenced a black screen on the client, I think its proberly something silly, like something is wrong with the SWF's, but I dont know what, If anyone can help, I would be very greatfull.
(P.S) I am on my brothers pc, and i used Kalao's swf's and revcms, as i didnt want to use my ones for my brother! (P.S)

Snapshot:
You must be registered for see images attach

UPDATED + MORE DETAILS \/

Hi, ok so first off, I got this black screen whilst makeing my brother a retro.

Five mins later, i discover its the swf's, it was not being located properly,
eg, >> $_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = ' //URL to your external vars

BUT it should have been>>

$_CONFIG['hotel']['external_vars'] = ' //URL to your external vars

Then, it showed some stuff, but half the screen was white, so i looked, and saw the web build was oof (out off date) <LOL>

But now, it seems fine, apart from the fact that it loads half way and is stuck, doesnt go up nor down!

ok, so now, i just seen that on this line in config.php = $_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = ' //URL to your SWF folder(does not end with a '/')
It had the '/' at the end, see?
So, I went ahead and I changed to $_CONFIG['hotel']['swf_folder'] = ' //URL to your SWF folder(does not end with a '/')
Then I restarted EVERYTHING just to make sure it was all on, (phoenix, xampp ect.) but it is still stuck :(

BTW, The phhoenix isnt saying it has any problems, and it takes the usual 10 seconds to load up.

So if anyone can help me, please! ME AND MY BROTHER ARE OFFERING STAFF ON IT?? WE BEG FOR HELP!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread