I need help! FAST!

msptori

Jun 25, 2014
Hey everyone. I'm new to this community and I really need help with my Habbo retro. First of all let me explain everything:

The programs I downloaded to make it were:
Xxamp
Hamachi
(A pack of files for the habbo files with phoenix)
and notepad++

I got as far as having the website set up with my IP address from hamachi and going onto it. I click on the client and it loads but then takes me to a habbo screen like it is done loading but there isn't any shop, rooms, inventory etc. It is like frozen and I don't know what I did wrong.

I also don't know how to get my habbo retro to be local for anyone to go on. I have filehost (The website) and hamachi...but I'm kind of confused.

Okay thank you if you help!

MrGreen

Oct 3, 2013
I can definitely help you but I would recommend getting a small $25 VPS instead since doing that means people can easily hack into your PC. Also XAMPP has security exploits so either way you would be screwed. Definitely get a VPS bro. If not that is fine since it is your hotel and not ours. BTW add badmotion on skype.

X2_

Jun 11, 2014
I can definitely help you but I would recommend getting a small $25 VPS instead since doing that means people can easily hack into your PC. Also XAMPP has security exploits so either way you would be screwed. Definitely get a VPS bro. If not that is fine since it is your hotel and not ours. BTW add badmotion on skype.

Small $25 VPS??? That's expensive. I know where you could get get a 1gb VPS for $11. But besides the point.

You basically need a VPS if you want any chance of your hotel surviving.

Chronical

Aug 21, 2013
Are you retarded?
1. Usually, $25 VPSs aren't small. They're around 3GB of RAM.
2. XAMPP only has security "exploits" (they're called vulnerabilities, idiot) if you don't use it properly and are retarded. In your case, it would have vulnerabilities.
3. Why would he want to add someone on skype for help that knows just as much as he does?

Users who are viewing this thread