i need a new laptop, find me the perfect laptop and get rewarded.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Yo,

So payday just came and i just got some fat paycheck, My budget is £700 - £900 im looking for these specs, i dont really want to buy a desktop because i move a lot so it has to be a laptop.

nothing below 8gb RAM
gtx 960m +
2tb hhd any
make doesnt really matter
15" screen, 17" ill consider nothing under
it has to be windows 7. i hate windows 8

If you find me the right one, ill buy you any game under £5 on steam. Ill post pics when it arrives and give you a shout, thats right Senpai will notice you.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Hows this one?
I did find a other one but It only came with windows 8 and not 7.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
or you can be less of a pretentious twat and do it yourself because no one needs to be a fucking computer expert to google... try newegg powersearch in the laptop section

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
or you can be less of a pretentious twat and do it yourself because no one needs to be a fucking computer expert to google... try newegg powersearch in the laptop section
Im lazy ok fuck you.

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
eat my ass and do it yourself we all know you wont actually get the laptop the person picks out. Thats how all of these always work its just like all the hype before a video game.
And how exactly do you know?

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
And how exactly do you know?
Because that's how 100% of this shit works. I don't know if you've come to me before but hundreds of others have PM'd me, made threads and/or tagged me in them requesting help on building/buying a pc with the promise of showing proof and not a single one has ever done anything beside created the illusion that they will some day be making this awesome boss as pc.

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
Because that's how 100% of this shit works. I don't know if you've come to me before but hundreds of others have PM'd me, made threads and/or tagged me in them requesting help on building/buying a pc with the promise of showing proof and not a single one has ever done anything beside created the illusion that they will some day be making this awesome boss as pc.
Well no one found one that i liked so i went ahead and got myself what i liked.

vXah2cy.png

ENgigvO.png

I wasn't lying. Ill probably do sub contest later on to compensate for the reward no one won. Also im not everyone. Ill take pics when the laptop arrives

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Well no one found one that i liked so i went ahead and got myself what i liked.

vXah2cy.png

I wasn't lying. Ill probably do sub contest later on to compensate for the reward no one won. Also im not everyone. Ill take pics when the laptop arrives
Now, was that so hard?

Users who are viewing this thread