I need 30 seconds of your time! Not long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Hi all, as some of you may know I have been perusing the idea of opening my own business for quite some time now. Things are going great and the pace is picking up very quickly, I actually have my first pitch in front of a board of investors in around a weeks time and I'm needing some market research to use in that pitch.

All I am asking from you guys is that you fill in a quick survey around 7-8 tickbox questions (won't take long at all!) just so that I can gather some useful statistics and reports, of which I can use in my pitch.

If you have any questions or queries, feel free to ask - there is no postcount in this section so I'll be happy to answer in the thread of via PM. Thanks to all those who help!

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Thanks @Kaz & @Unidentified - yeah, sorry for the free survey software, I don't have the time to create anything fancy myself and this covers all I need :p

Appreciate your time!

Unidentified

Living the Developer Life...
Jun 19, 2012
Thanks @Kaz & @Unidentified - yeah, sorry for the free survey software, I don't have the time to create anything fancy myself and this covers all I need :p

Appreciate your time!
If you had it on your own Personal website it would have looked very Professional but the free Survey web app does the job ^_^

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
If you had it on your own Personal website it would have looked very Professional but the free Survey web app does the job ^_^
Yeah, my pitch deadline got reduced so it's all been one mad rush recently so this seemed the quickest, most sensible route.

Also, if you guys know anyone else interested in web/graphic design, could you refer them to it? It'd just help out in the long run.

Unidentified

Living the Developer Life...
Jun 19, 2012
Yeah, my pitch deadline got reduced so it's all been one mad rush recently so this seemed the quickest, most sensible route.

Also, if you guys know anyone else interested in web/graphic design, could you refer them to it? It'd just help out in the long run.
I'll post this on the hotel I develop and I will post on Facebook :)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Done, great to see someone is willing to promote web-design tbh. In schools these days, all they learn people about is Animation and stuff which isn't really needed in ICT when Web-Design and coding could be a key essential.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Done, great to see someone is willing to promote web-design tbh. In schools these days, all they learn people about is Animation and stuff which isn't really needed in ICT when Web-Design and coding could be a key essential.
Much appreciate man, thankyou!

Yeah, my business is aimed at bridging the gap between learning code and earning from it - more details soon.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Did the survey.

Is what you're going to do simillar to the Dragons Den?
Thanks man, appreciate it.

In a way, yes, the pitch will be in front of 5 potential investors and at the end of the session I find out whether anyone would be interested and then the amount etc goes from there. This survey just helps to gather some primary market research which I can use to back up my points.

Done.
Can you describe more the business?

As of now I can't really say much as ideas haven't been protected and development is still in progress - as for business side of things they seem to be going pretty well.

However, I can reveal it will be a site aimed at front-end web devs and graphic designers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread