i got errors

Runner

Jun 30, 2023
Please give us more description on the exact problem occurring if you would like help from people, as nobody would have a clue on what you need help with based off what you’ve provided.

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
Please give us more description on the exact problem occurring if you would like help from people, as nobody would have a clue on what you need help with based off what you’ve provided.
You must be registered for see images attach

Apologies here are the errors

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
These are related to your plugins- the mp3 files are missing. I guess it has sounds? Make sure the files are where its looking for them
Yeah only thing that doesn't connect now is the websocket it needs the ssl converting to pfx cert apparently
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images attach

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
I’ve told you the issue on discord buddy. MP3 files missing won’t stop you from connecting to the client. The issue is your ws sockets is not set up properly.

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
I’ve told you the issue on discord buddy. MP3 files missing won’t stop you from connecting to the client. The issue is your ws sockets is not set up properly.
What Pinkman said. mp3 files being missing shouldn't affect anything they are probably not linked right and are on a different path.

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
the sound files dont really matter the client connects its just that the websockets doesn't because it isnt coded into the emu bro

Users who are viewing this thread