[I BUILD 4 U] Free r63 Retro TUT [I BUILD 4 U]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly

Nov 26, 2011
Max 3 hours in total. Normaly 1 if I dont give a tut and add images and logo for you, ect.
Dude what are you doing for them 3 hours? 30 mins is more like it

You should style this up, otherwise it just looks like a bunch of html forms with a simple php insert statement :/
I've got a slightly styled version of this release over at a rival forum, will update this soon.

Thanks for this anyways! :D

Added a few things such as, everytime you reload it shows different skins you can choose from, about 70 skins in the database table currently.
Rotation selection, thought users wouldn't know the rotation if they had the option to choose using numbers.
Last, added red message errors towards the top of the shop if user doesn't fill in the information (Bot name, motto, if user doesn't have enough credits/shells to purchase)

6e076f8f5faa4a04864b694.png
I've also modified a bit so it shows room names instead in the Room ID part. Could you release yours? Also I think I did code a prompt if nothing is filled and submitted.

Also added some default looks for users to choose from.

If Dominick is willing to share his, I'll make this bot shop perfect.

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
Dude what are you doing for them 3 hours? 30 mins is more like it
adding images, creating banners for them, makeing the retro, coding the homepage and things to there likeing....... If you all read where it says 'i can make it in less than an hour if i do not add images ect.' then everyone wouldnt of moaned. mkay thanks. bye

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
adding images, creating banners for them, makeing the retro, coding the homepage and things to there likeing....... If you all read where it says 'i can make it in less than an hour if i do not add images ect.' then everyone wouldnt of moaned. mkay thanks. bye

Ok Making a banner probably well not take only 5 minutes,adding images what do you mean -.-. Making the retro 20 minutes, Coding the homepage LOL what CMS are you using?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread closed on request. - By the way, you're all twats. The kid was wanting to help people, so what if it took slightly longer, he was offering his time to someone who is clueless, think off it this way, maybe if you had no clue and only had a tutorial? But then this guy wants to offer his time to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread