I broke it! BrainCMS

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
Hello Again!

I screwed up! I accidentally logged out of my CMS that I'm editing. Now I cannot login!

Code:

PHP:
<div id="login-form-container">
    <a href="#home" id="habbo-logo"></a>

<form id="loginformitem" name="loginformitem" method="post">   
    <div id="login-columns">
        <div id="login-column-1">
            <label for="login-username">Username</label>
            <input tabindex="2" type="text" class="login-field" name="log_username" id="credentials-email">
        </div>

<div id="login-column-2">
            <label for="login-password">Password</label>
            <input tabindex="3" class="login-field" type="password" name="log_password" type="password" id="credentials-password">
        </div>

<div id="login-column-3">
        <input type="hidden" name="login">
        <input name="login" type="submit" value="login" class="submit" style="margin: -10000px; position: absolute;">
        <a href="#" tabindex="4" class="button" id="credentials-submit"><b></b><span>Login</span></a>

</div>   
</div>
        <div id="login-column-4">

<div id="fb-root"></div><font style="font-size:15.3px;"><b>{online}</b> {hotelname}(s) online!</font></div> </div>
    </span>
</a>

</div>        </div>
    </div>
</form>

Detox

Jul 24, 2010
ok. Undo your changes ? You probably renamed something you shouldn't have and now its not finding the method to post to.

Well that the thing I'm completely changed it. I'm using Theme from RevCMS and Converting it to themed for BrainCMS and since I'm learning on BrainCMS and it functions I'm totally lost.

Now I did notice in the original index I noticed.

PHP:
<?php user::Login(); ?>

Which RevCMS didn't have so I added it to my index and I get error message now when I click the button.

Users who are viewing this thread