I am looking for a webdesigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruel

Holla Holla
Nov 3, 2014
I am looking for a web designer for my new up-coming website habboretros.co.uk.
This site will be currently used for posting reviews on habbo retros that you have played.
If anyone is interested do get back to me.

Kruel

Holla Holla
Nov 3, 2014
£10 per webpage,
I want a staff page, Review page with photo gallery, Forums.
That for now.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
10 pound is not enough. I'm not sure someone can make a quality layout for that price.

Kruel

Holla Holla
Nov 3, 2014
What price would you recommend I should offer people for a professionally built page?

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
What price would you recommend I should offer people for a professionally built page?
If you need the money I'm sure they'd do a job. Besides £10 for something which wouldn't take long is okay and only goes to improving skills.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
If you need the money I'm sure they'd do a job. Besides £10 for something which wouldn't take long is okay and only goes to improving skills.
You miss the professionally made part. Someone who makes professional layouts, won't do it for 10 pounds, however I'm sure I won't.

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
You miss the professionally made part. Someone who makes professional layouts, won't do it for 10 pounds, however I'm sure I won't.
All this is, is making a template theme with CSS to what he want's making the column system and everything else nothing major maybe a day or two days of work few hours at least.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
> implying you wouldn't spend long on it and you're doing it for the money?

Anyway on topic: I agree with Wess but I see where you are coming from, I'm guessing you're a student or still at school? Money isn't exactly easy to get hold of.. Could you not offer something like a small % of ownership as well along with the creation of webpages for you - just thinking this supports you long term and the chosen person is more likely to do a better job/put more effort in.

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
Have you looked at options like Wordpress? It may fit your purpose without relying on a designer.

However, I agree with several of the other posters that your budget won't get you a professional designer. If you're really keen on getting a HTML/PHP design for that amount of money it may be worth looking at designs from ThemeForest to see if any meet your requirements. You'll need an adequate knowledge of the code it's using to edit and customise it however.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
As suggested above, you should use a blogging software like Wordpress, or a nice forum software like Iko (tangoBB).

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
do you have skype or something we could talk on voice chat? need to explain something

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You could use Xenforo with XenPorta - or just Wordpress. It'll be a waste to go out and spend so much money on something so simple. For Xenforo - some hosting companies provide a license to use as long as your using their servers.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
Would highly suggest being very selective with who you choose to do this work for you. Have them provide you with a portfolio and examples of their actual code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread