EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Tz4p7mo.png

You are only able to see certin thingsor it loads veru load

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Clear Cache, if it still doesnt work try a new pack of swf's.
Bad Advice in my opinion, his swf pack is perfectly fine.

This is just one thing thats not loading and it just usually takes a minute to load, and/or you need to clear your cache like @Janzeer said. Now if that doesn't work I would make sure you have all of your swf files for this

Janzeer

Headmaster Of Hogwart's
Apr 30, 2012
Bad Advice in my opinion, his swf pack is perfectly fine.

This is just one thing thats not loading and it just usually takes a minute to load, and/or you need to clear your cache like @Janzeer said. Now if that doesn't work I would make sure you have all of your swf files for this
What if all his swfs are setted up properly and if it still doesn't work? I would recommend him trying a new swf pack on my opinion.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
What if all his swfs are setted up properly and if it still doesn't work? I would recommend him trying a new swf pack on my opinion.
Still not correct, you should stick to playing retros. The fact of the matter is his pixel in the room is loading, which means his SWFs are setup correctly and the images work. The problem has nothing to do with his SWF's and more to do with his cache/browser. If it was his SWF's his furniture wouldn't load or his pixel wouldn't load, and it does. The image in the bottom corner is from the same swf as his pixel. Thanks for trying to help though.

Users who are viewing this thread