Flash Hype Hotel ~ Bringing back the old and making it good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
logo.png

Hype was originally opened back in 2012 by Jonty and Brad, they eventually closed leaving Hype all but nothing. Now, 2 years later myself and TravisGB have brought back the lively hotel that is Hype Hotel to show you all a good retro experience.

You might be quick to judge and simply look at the pictures and thread and decide that Hype is just another retro, how ever, you'll be wrong. Hype is different in ways from other retros. First off, we run on the latest UI with the latest furniture added and the latest clothes. Also, Hype runs on Plus R2 edited by myself and Jordan to make it faster, stabler and less buggy to bring you's a more pleasant experience. Next we also run a nice edited UberCMS theme with only the basic non-over killing pages so we don't blow out your brains. On site you can find options about your profile, who the Hype staff members are, purchase some diamonds to buy some exclusive ultra rares with, purchase VIP to get you juicy benefits inside Hype plus more! I don't want to give away to much, so let's get into some pictures

hkIX7VE.png

xJeIR4t.png

F86PzrG.png

In the client we have features such as working groups, roompromotions (if you're VIP), custom furniture, events which will be held by users and staff plus much more.

Hype will always strive and do it's best to remain different from the rest, how ever there isn't much that hasn't been done so we can't be fully different. So now I invite you all to come join myself and others at for a new retro experience that hopefully you can enjoy as much as I do. Also, we have paid the server off for Hype for the next 8 weeks in advanced, so don't think we'll be shutting up that quick :) Also, did I mention, seeing as we opened not too long ago, we're hiring staff? That's right, we will be hand picking a few staff depending on how many users we get, so help invite and you can have a chnce of being staff. See you on there hopefully,
From Michael (Me)​

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
I've signed up as Wouto, good luck. I'll check out the client when I have enough time.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Maybe if you re-coloured the tabs to the same green your logo is it would look nice

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Maybe if you re-coloured the tabs to the same green your logo is it would look nice

The tabs are just standard, I never thought about colouring them like the logo :p I'll see how it looks, and let the users decide. And Twerk, like Br4d said, didn't open yesterday, been open about 2-3 weeks now :)

Cyclop

Dec 9, 2013
Alright hotel, I can see this hotel prospering if maybe it was a bit more organised? And when i went on your client, didnt find the hotel very fun - not much events hosted etc. Maybe try and attract the right users?

FatalLulz

Mar 15, 2014
Alright hotel, I can see this hotel prospering if maybe it was a bit more organised? And when i went on your client, didnt find the hotel very fun - not much events hosted etc. Maybe try and attract the right users?

Define more organised? I don't see anything really lacking majorly.. For some reason, Hype has got a bad name already due a stupid fgt going round saying "go to this link to check out Hype's new CMS" and it was an IP resolver. I handed the user his ass to him and he won't be back on. This happened about a week ago, if you were affected by him, then I am sorry. Things like that have been removed and won't slow Hype down. Whether it gets 1 user online or 40, I'm not getting rid of it that easy.

#NotScaredOfSulake #HiElla

Cyclop

Dec 9, 2013
I would like to see something different about it that no other hotel has, and when I say "organised" I kinda mean make everything look spick and span first. For example, your index doesnt include much, it would be better if it included other features maybe Top Badges, a radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread