Please upload an image to the thread.
ready
Post automatically merged:

multi languages button:
default language: English

Last edited:

xemnas

Feb 21, 2023
Are you wanna give the money back to the people that bought the cms from you ?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Karbos21

May 26, 2014
It will be nice if you release the complete pack of that system. With hotel, Client and emulator. That makes it more easier for us

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I think it's a great release. Nice job.

Without sounding like a prick, I think the design could be better. More specifically, the navigation and header. The image is not Habbo feeling and I think retro gurus would agree, it almost feels forced and thrown together randomly. The navigation is plain compared to the rest of the design. Small things, but I think maybe modifying could have a huge impact on the overall outlook of the theme.

Nevertheless, always nice seeing new developments!

xemnas

Feb 21, 2023
xemnas you are such a 🤡
that's not proof of anything
He bought that cms if it’s old or not it doesn’t matter.

he sell it to key and after few weeks or months (don’t know) he released it to the public.

I don’t feel sorry about key I feel sorry about Laxus ?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

he sell it to key and after few weeks or months (don’t know) he released it to the public.

That happens. He didn't sell the rights to the CMS; he sold a copy. Ownership and authorship are still with the original creator. Things like these sometimes happen to big games, which go from buy-to-play to free-to-play.

If you only made an account here to complain about invalid/irrelevant things, get out again. You're not attributing anything useful.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012

You're seem like the type of person who complains when a game goes on sale after paying for it at full price 2 years ago.

IndraBB

Apr 3, 2019
Discord Community has been changed, if you want to clear your doubts enter the new.

Users who are viewing this thread