Show DevBest Hydr ~ Snippets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I was bored when I'm offline, so I decided to start a new project - Hydr Snippets.
It allows your to post code snippets and share them with a simple "Snippet ID" so they can easily find your code. It's a simple script, but I hope you guys like it. :)

URL:

P.S. If you're looking for the Hydr API Developers' site, it has been moved to here:

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I tought you stopped the work on Hydr and got started on Picify ?
but eh, looks like your doing good working on too projects, keep it up!

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I tought you stopped the work on Hydr and got started on Picify ?
but eh, looks like your doing good working on too projects, keep it up!
Picify is part of Hydr. I'm doing Picify is to implement it on other projects as well as for the public. Well, glad you like it.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I've updated and ported the old script to the Codetana framework. So, URL changes has been made. If you know your snippet's ID, please use the new URL:

Leroy

Nov 25, 2012
I absolutely adore your idea. I love the CodeTana framework, I don't use it, but your site looks extremely beautiful. Also, for your Captcha generator, try adding alternating colors, some blotches, inversion, etc. Good job, though!

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I <3 the idea.
Thanks! Hope you will use it :D

I absolutely adore your idea. I love the CodeTana framework, I don't use it, but your site looks extremely beautiful. Also, for your Captcha generator, try adding alternating colors, some blotches, inversion, etc. Good job, though!
Thanks for your feedback! On the recent updates, I've improved the functionality of Picify! and you can now add custom styles to match your site's layout.
More information:

Icesurvivor

Sep 13, 2012
Very nice work for someone at your age! I think you should have a page where it displays all your pastes/snippets, so you probably have make it store the data locally. That's just a suggestion though. :)
Btw, are you taking Computer Studies/Computer Science for your GCE O Levels?

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
Very nice work for someone at your age! I think you should have a page where it displays all your pastes/snippets, so you probably have make it store the data locally. That's just a suggestion though. :)
Btw, are you taking Computer Studies/Computer Science for your GCE O Levels?
Thanks! Well, I'm working on a "categories" page, so your suggestion is coming into reality! Though I will give the users a "private" option so their snippets/pastes ID won't be shown to the public. :D 
UPDATE
You can now view the latest 30 snippets in the language category! But of course, you will not be able to see private snippets there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread