Credits:
- PrintF - ( Programming this CMS )

Downloads:
R 0.0.1 ( ).​
#^ IDK Why i released That ^#​
Release Beta:​
1.) Cooming Soon​

Note:
This script does not need error_reporting set to E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE but is recommended if you would like to add onto this script.​
Features:
- Installation Helper​
- Administration Panel​
- OOP Written​
- Basic Things You'd Find in a CMS​

code snippets:
Index:
Engine:

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I wonder if thats why Cookie is trying to scam me with his version of HybridCMS. -Nice I love Mysqli shit should help me

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Oops:
Sorry for The lack of updates but I programmed a installer that deletes automatically after its done and forgot to make a copy.... long story short it deleted its self so i remade it and INSTALLER is done AND BACKED UP

Development is starting up again!

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Oops:
Sorry for The lack of updates but I programmed a installer that deletes automatically after its done and forgot to make a copy.... long story short it deleted its self so i remade it and INSTALLER is done AND BACKED UP

Development is starting up again!

Same excuse DaLightz used on his projects. "Oops, they were deleted."

Nonetheless, good luck. Screenshots would be nice so we know what you're downloading.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Same excuse DaLightz used on his projects. "Oops, they were deleted."

Nonetheless, good luck. Screenshots would be nice so we know what you're downloading.
He said he backed it up though. :p

Jan 17, 2012
Garett, I don't think you've EVER released any of your CMS'? e.g MojoCMS, MojoBlog, UberCMS Thunder, SuperCMS MicroVersion (lulz), HProject and now HybridMini, give me a break.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Took you 3 months to re-open the thread? Well hopefully you'll finish, I can see this becoming a great CMS.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I remember last time this thread was up. Anyways good luck. Try adding a easier system for making themes.ex weebly.com even that sort of site designer may be overpowered.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
This development thread hasn't been updated in a while, thread closed. If you wish to reopen it, PM me with signs of further progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread