Flash Hustle Hotel ~ Sexy CMS ~ Hiring [Brand New]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brayden

Oct 21, 2011
We are on maintenance atm, will be back online to our community asap.

Edit: We're back online! switched to a dedicated host :D cba with VPS's

Last edited:

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
Yucky! You guys need a new maintenance page, that isnt working.
15p1yzt.jpg

Brayden

Oct 21, 2011
That was a make-shift Maintenance page @Nifaa currently we are updating to r63b (stable version, w/ working groups ect).

It is taking a little bit longer then intended, but we will be having some awesome new things coming to Hustle! I will edit this post when The hotel is back live! sorry for the downtime Hustler's

At the moment we have a brand new cms as well, when it gets edited more I will edit the images in my OP ;)

Brayden

Oct 21, 2011
Images are dead.
Don't like the name.
Good luck.
I will add some new ones asap. we got a brand new CMS, also the emu is switching from plusEMU to a 100% working Skybird emu, the one boom has (not the released version).

@Silenced listen to your own advice
We have a proxy, And if you don't have anything to say don't say it. We are only in Beta 1. It will be better in beta 2.

I'd also like to point out that I have got a half Cracked and half real phoenix source, It's not the one from neto. And to the rude comments above go fuck your self, Sorry for my language, I really don't like people being rude to other people but I do know retros are illegal. When beta two comes out you will be surprised.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
I will add some new ones asap. we got a brand new CMS, also the emu is switching from plusEMU to a 100% working Skybird emu, the one boom has (not the released version).

@Silenced listen to your own advice

Aha I am coding more things into my emulator. I have learned C sharp and yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread