Flash Hustle Hotel ~ Sexy CMS ~ Hiring [Brand New]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brayden

Oct 21, 2011
FHeT.png

Hello DevBest, I'd love to show you your new adiction ;)
- Join now !

Hustle Hotel opened their doors to the retro community on October 28th, 2013.
It was in development mode for a short
period of time beforehand, so we could fix/update the hotel to the highest of standards.

Hustle is Hosted on a Dedicated Host with these specs
Unmetered Bandwidth , 99.9% Uptime Guarantee , and DDos Protected
8GB of Dedicated Ram, Uplink of 1GBP/S, 1
TB HDD

Economy
When you join Hustle Hotel you receive 5,000 credits and 10,000 pixels. Every 15 minutes you also receive 250 credits and 500 pixels.
The Weekly Rare costs: 2000 credits and 1,000 pixels. Also Events are hosted daily by Staff & Members, with prizes to be won.

Staff
Hustle Hotel Was Founded by Brayden (Me). The Co-Owner is Richie.
Hustle is currently keeping their eyes out for Trial Mod(s), Event Staff, and DJs (Radio).
Staff applications will be out in the near future when our community starts to grow.

Details
Hustle Hotel is powered by REVcms and has a very sexy CMS edit of it.
The Emulator is a stable version of Phoenix 3.11
And the Version of the hotel is R63
The Catalogue we have is Jess's and Edited up to date always.

And of course Pictures !!
Client:
1Rk5.png

Catalogue:
cIP9.png

CMS:
RTql.png

FOSG.png

t8CY.png

GkDV.png

BeIl.png

We Can't wait to see the new Hustle's :up:

Thanks for the read!

Last edited:

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
CMS and SWFs are just the same for most hotels, I notice a small edit on the screenshot "Advanced staff tool" which is probably just HK / ASE.
The SWFs are from NextGenHabbo's (Not sure if the owner released, but I definitely recognize them).

Good luck with your hotel ;)

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
Sorry but I don't really see how it's a Sexy CMS, nothing has really changed.

I'd like to know what the advanced staff tool is, like @BillybobFM said, most likely a link to HK.

However, goodluck with hotel :)

Brayden

Oct 21, 2011
Thanks for the feedback, it is most appreciated.
Keep in mind though that the hotel just opened so there are some minor kinks are still being worked out. :)

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Lame CMS, Nothing attractive ~ Also advanced staff tool thing looks tacky as fuck
Another phoenix retro, 0/10 . will shut down soon, ain't going to bother registering :)

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Thanks for the feedback, it is most appreciated.
Keep in mind though that the hotel just opened so there are some minor kinks are still being worked out. :)
Who the fuck cares if its new?
You barely put any effort into it. That's why its failing for fucks sake...

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
This hotel is 100% garbage sorry for the harshness of words..
This CMS is 1.) overused, so it's not a "sexy CMS"
2.) You're staff page is horrible, the flags suck ass, you're trying to copy fresh's staff page, but it isn't working.
3.) your swfs aren't unique at all, there just ngh's swfs.
4.) Your rare values page, is horrid. I don't even wanna look at it.
5.) Your hotels unprotected.

Noticing those things, it'd make me say 'this hotels noobish, im out'

thanks,
steve

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
These swfs were released, but most people are to lazy to look for them. Yet we did make a few small edits to them due to a chat bubbles not being english, a few more things.

I'd recommend getting a proxy if you take this hotel seriously.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
These swfs were released, but most people are to lazy to look for them. Yet we did make a few small edits to them due to a chat bubbles not being english, a few more things.

I'd recommend getting a proxy if you take this hotel seriously.

We have a proxy, And if you don't have anything to say don't say it. We are only in Beta 1. It will be better in beta 2.

I'd also like to point out that I have got a half Cracked and half real phoenix source, It's not the one from neto. And to the rude comments above go fuck your self, Sorry for my language, I really don't like people being rude to other people but I do know retros are illegal. When beta two comes out you will be surprised.

Balls

Jun 1, 2013
Seems like a nice hotel. I don't know what the harsh comments are about but I wish you luck with the hotel. Oh, you hotel name kinda sucks.

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
CMS is bland, but SWF's are getting better. Good luck!
Might want to hire a pixel artist though, seems like it s lacking original pixel art.

xZed

Nov 2, 2013
Advertisement looks professionally made. Although CMS is unoriginal and clichéd and the HK/Advanced Staff Tool needs to be improved. But anyways, good luck with your hotel.
I've seen the retro's performance and I can see the new biggest retro. Goodluck :up:

Registered.

Last edited:

Brayden

Oct 21, 2011
Updates: Fixed Stats page, added online users page, switched over ROTW to community, switched hk's, added comments on the news, fixed up the catalogue, and added staff apps on the news :)
Also we are #24 on the retroslist for today

Editing the theme, currently making a christmas logo as well.
1s5D.png

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
Updates: Fixed Stats page, added online users page, switched over ROTW to community, switched hk's, added comments on the news, fixed up the catalogue, and added staff apps on the news :)
Also we are #24 on the retroslist for today

Editing the theme, currently making a christmas logo as well.
1s5D.png
This CMS edit so gr8. I like it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread