Hubz - Free VIP - R63 - 24/7 - Hiring staff - No lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tietoturpa

Sep 29, 2012
rdm459O.png

About us.
We're professional R63 retro who tries to become a super cool hotel! Hotel is runned by 2 finnish boys called "One" and "Juniori". We run our emulator on 5GB Virtual private server with 500mbp/s internet connection located in Paris, aswell our site is hosted on webhost located in United states, Dallas. Our proxy is located in USA aswell so enjoy low ping!

Economy
Our economy is very perfect and entirely player driven. With every rare piece of furniture being released for a limited amount of time through our Limited Edition tab, we know that the hotel will not be filled with thousands of every Limited Edition furniture released.
With a startup credits of 10k coins, 750 pixels, we offer free VIP for all users.
Also, for staying logged into our hotel, you'll enjoy 2000 Credits and 250 Pixels every 15 minutes.

Want to work for Hubz as a Staff Member?
Well you're on luck, because actually right now while you're reading this we are hiring staff! Why won't you and come to hubz.me for further instructions? As I can say that we won't pickup anyone just like that. We want experienced staff who can interact with other users.

Features -
> Amazing and Well Oragnized Catalogue
> 100% Lag-Free
> 5 Accounts per IP
> 10k Coins and 750 Pixels at Startup
> Stable Economy
> Friendly Environment (Staff and Owner interact and play with other users)
> 99% No Serious Bugs
> Weekly Updated, "Limited Editions' Section
> Free VIP and Paid VIP
> New commands added [:sit, :lay and :spush]
> Daily backups, Faster Client, DDoS Protection
> Latest clothes (Including Elf Hat)
> Working Enables upto 166
> Awesome Public Rooms
> Jukeboxes works now 99,9% (0,1% reserved for any possible bugs)
> More stabler emulator
> Added working room polls
> Achievements fully working
> Our own edited emulator.
> Freeze fully working!!! (WOOW)

Those are just basic features, come to to see more features!

Something you don't like in Hubz? Please mention below, so I can improve Hubz even much better!

Welcome to

In-game picture(s):
4WctFNI.png

Vz3nv38.jpg

Last edited:

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Nice hotel. I can see your Freeze is working, thats great. Good luck in advance..

Yazmin

Aug 17, 2013
Looks like a great hotel, really detailed thread. I like the name of the hotel and the domain, it's simple. If I was being picky (which I am) I would say you need to use more grammar in some places such as the description of your owners on the staff page and also make it look like you're actually putting effort into your news articles because they look boring and too plain (maybe add some pictures, add more detail into your article.) You may want to change your logo on the homepage also as it's still labelled as 'Habbo'
Also, I'm not really sure who's actually going to buy Diamond V.I.P for $18, you're thinking bigger than your shoe size ;)

Good luck with your hotel.

Tietoturpa

Sep 29, 2012
Looks like a great hotel, really detailed thread. I like the name of the hotel and the domain, it's simple. If I was being picky (which I am) I would say you need to use more grammar in some places such as the description of your owners on the staff page and also make it look like you're actually putting effort into your news articles because they look boring and too plain (maybe add some pictures, add more detail into your article.) You may want to change your logo on the homepage also as it's still labelled as 'Habbo'
Also, I'm not really sure who's actually going to buy Diamond V.I.P for $18, you're thinking bigger than your shoe size ;)

Good luck with your hotel.
Thank you for your feedback, and we'll work on it a.s.a.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread