http://hotel.dre.am managements give away (Old school habbo cms + hosting)

Jun 10, 2011
Hello,

First of all, pardon me for posting this at the Spamzilla, because I don't know where is the good place to post at :( because it is considered as advertising, so it might be considered Infractions etc. This is not a scam at all.

here is some screenshots:

I would like to give away my old hotel ( ) because I'm currently running my streaming radio. This is the oldschool hotel, running the Hablux server. I'm actually giving away the entire hosting!!! Interested for the web hosting with the cms of Habbo oldschool? You can host it by yourself using the Hablux server (run the version 3.5 Beta)... You will get the hosting free forever! I will not charge you all for anything

I will change all of the url to your own IP so, everything would be yours :) (Very helpful for newbies who want to start out a Habbo hotel from the beginning)

Anyone interested? In the meantime, the hosting is at , hosted with the i10 plan (premium) which holds:

10000MB of space
100000MB of bandwidth limit
5 max email accounts
5 max database accounts
5 max ftp accounts

Free .dre.am subdomain

Thank you, once again, I need to give this hotel desperately because I'm starting an online radio streaming. :)

p/s: PM me and I will give you all the information, cpanel login etc.

thanks

Jun 10, 2011
Oh, you mean the number of user supported by the hotel server?

For Hablux Server, it depends on your internet connection for me it support 50 peoples, coz you are hosting the Hablux server (or any other server). I'm just giving away a configured web hosting for free :)

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
25000 unique visitors per day
Your kidding.

What's the usual users online on the hotel at one time? 15-20? 20-25? Peak times? How many users does it get at peak times.
yeh, What he said.
Doesn't seem as much users to me as you added shoutbox, none reply'd it would have been spammed

Jun 10, 2011
I don't get the question, ok? the question need to be specific:

how many users?
- everyday on my server?
- supported by Hablux or others?
- number of unique visitors given by the web hosting?

p/s: I need to rephrase this:
"I would like to give away my old hotel ( ) because I'm currently running my streaming radio. "

means I'm no longer managing the hotel

Jun 10, 2011
this one is a premium account which I give for free, actually notable thing is the web hosting you can use to host your hotel cms :) you can either continue the hotel or host it with your own things

I accept paypal if you want to create a new paid account. you can add your own domain later :)

Users who are viewing this thread