Http error 503

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
This is my issue, I did IIS, MySQL, and Web Platform Installer, and created the database. And I went to 127.0.0.1 or Localhost and get this error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200217-161222.png
    Screenshot_20200217-161222.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 17

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
PHP Manager for iis didn't install, but I installed it manually, provide a link for the correct one maybe?

How do I fix error 503 in IIS?
In IIS, go to the Application Pools under the Server, then find the correct Application Pool for your web site, and click on it. On the Advanced Settings menu to the right, select Identity and change it and enter new user and password. Click on your Application Pool again, and select Recycle to restart it.18 Apr 2014

Give it a bash if you've not already.

Hi, iam looking to get a retro going for users +18. I know absolutely nothing.

I think this is the wrong thread ma man :(

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
In IIS, go to the Application Pools under the Server, then find the correct Application Pool for your web site, and click on it. On the Advanced Settings menu to the right, select Identity and change it and enter new user and password. Click on your Application Pool again, and select Recycle to restart it.18 Apr 2014

i put the wrong thing, PHP Manager for IIS didnt install on Web Platform Installer

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
i put the wrong thing, PHP Manager for IIS didnt install on Web Platform Installer

This isn't my words but try these? I had the same issue as you a long time ago and I forgot how to fix it.
Taking checkpoints along the way :-
  1. Installed Windows Server 2016
  2. Installed IIS with .net 3.5 and CGI
  3. Installed Web Platform Installer 5.0
  4. Applied latest windows updates
  5. Turned off windows firewall
  6. Turned off windows defender
  7. Updated HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\InetStp MajorVersion to 8 from 10
  8. Updated HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\W3SVC\Paremeters MajorVersion to 8 from 10
  9. Ran Web Platform installer and under Products -> Frameworks selected PHP 7.1.7(x64) pressed ADD and then clicked Install

Source -

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018

could this be the issue? if so, how do i fix
Post automatically merged:

everytime i start it and reload the page,it stops.

Last edited:

Cruise

Feb 17, 2020

Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread