HTML Help needed (close this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmue77

Sep 16, 2017
Hello,

The duckets were missing on the homepage so I copied a label and gave it the right icon. However, I keep getting '0' as shown on the image.
I guess it has something to do with the name. Tried ducket, duckets, pixels, none of them worked. I tried to find it myself but there are like a thousand files in the htdocs map.
Perhaps someone else could tell me what to fill in over there to show the amount of duckets? Or do I have to add something elsewhere?

I have PlusEMU r63b with xampp.

You must be registered for see images attach

mrmue77

Sep 16, 2017
Dude look in the fucking database it's called vip_points
Why are you always so rude? I've seen you on multiple threads. I am a newbie, which is why I'm on this forum to get help. I can't help it that you are in your period. Thanks I guess

Anyways, vip_points isn't working. Does anyone else have a suggestion? Thanks :)

Sep 16, 2017
What do you mean it's not working? Try giving diamonds/duckets to yourself, maybe you don't have enough diamonds/duckets that's why it says 0.

Change
<?php echo number_format($_SESSION['user']['activity_points']); ?>

to

<?php echo number_format($_SESSION['user']['vip_points']); ?>

then change

<?php echo number_format($_SESSION['user']['pixels']); ?>

to

Last edited:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I assume you use RevCMS so look at these two functions in the class.users.php file:

vP4gDxZNSSK-w4v8VgS5pg.png

You have to add vip_points to the query in the cacheUser function. After that, log out from the website and login again.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Why are you always so rude? I've seen you on multiple threads. I am a newbie, which is why I'm on this forum to get help. I can't help it that you are in your period. Thanks I guess

Anyways, vip_points isn't working. Does anyone else have a suggestion? Thanks :)
I'm not rude. I just am irritated by people who expect help before they attempt to help themselves. There was no logic behind you guessing what the variable is, that teaches yourself nothing . You expect us to spoon feed you the answer, you should be looking how to find it. Instead of asking what the answer is ask how you find the answer. Queries grab from a database. Look at the table it's grabbing from and you'll find your answer. Variables are declared in the classes. Each class has a defined variable (I'll give you a hint class.users variable is typically $users)

My answer depends on the question. There's a lot of reasons I get irritated by stupid questions. Stupid people say there is no such thing as a stupid question

mrmue77

Sep 16, 2017
I assume you use RevCMS so look at these two functions in the class.users.php file:

vP4gDxZNSSK-w4v8VgS5pg.png

You have to add vip_points to the query in the cacheUser function. After that, log out from the website and login again.

What do you mean it's not working? Try giving diamonds/duckets to yourself, maybe you don't have enough diamonds/duckets that's why it says 0.

Change

to

<?php echo number_format($_SESSION['user']['vip_points']); ?>

then change

<?php echo number_format($_SESSION['user']['pixels']); ?>

to

Thank you guys! I did both of your codes and that did it for me. Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread