Show DevBest [HTML & CSS] Template for learning coders

Sameey

Jun 14, 2014
I've decided to go out my way and help someone who needs help coding and make them a website design so they can code what ever they like?

but they can start off with "My" website structure so I've released it.

they can edit the colors and do what they like just don't remove credits or atleast PM me for a custom remove of the credits.

What it looks like with my colors "simple"
87b1186ffb.png

b607f97386.png

048f688c24.jpg

8efc384402.png

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
You tight bastard, this is basic man don't add some fake copyright on to this.

Either way I guess this is useful to learners, nice release. Maybe carry on with this and gradually get more advanced?

Sameey

Jun 14, 2014
Sydode, I'm new to coding so I'll remove the credits part, and don't call me a bastard it's rude. and I'm going to keep releasing more.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
You've got the header right, giving it a smallish height, but the footer is meant for the bottom, so it only needs a small amount of space designating for it. It's meant to hold all your copyright information if you have any and maybe a breadcrumb-styled list of links.

Also, don't capitalise your folder/file names.

In your #footer, you've not added a hexidecimal value to the border-top, so I'd see to that.

Indent your markup.

And don't add a copyright to something that could be whipped up within 3 minutes, or done simply by Googling 'basic html web page skeleton'.

But to end thoughts of me being biased, at least you're helping out the community, so e-thumbs-up from me.

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Personally, i think its good for People who want to test out there coding, So maybe a new person wanted to create just a Personal one-pager, This would be appropriate.

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
1. 0/10. Looks very shit. How come blue background and red navbar facepalm.jpg, I suggest you to use Grey or White background and Midnight Blue for navbar. Open this link : , They have good colors, I hope you choose a good color not this shit.

2. The footer looks fine but need to improved.

Users who are viewing this thread