Introduction Howdy from the L1feluvr 8^)

L

l1feluvr

Howdy Folks!
Here's just a lil' bit about me. I'm a Guitar Player/Instructor but, I'm also way into computers. I prefer working with Linux but, I'm forced to use Windows. I only do that for jailbreaking Apple's iPhones/iDevices and working with iOS's.
It's nice to be here and learn from ya'll.
Peace

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Welcome to DevBest forums!

If you're new to XenForo then take a look at this thread to find out how to work with this forum:

If you have any questions regarding anything on the forum, feel free to contact me here:
Thank you for joining our forums, hope to see you around? :)

L

l1feluvr

Hello. :) Acustic? Mee too ;o

Welcome!

Howdy iJaay,
I suck at instruments that have a bow (like cello,violins, etc.) but, I am comfortable re-stringing or doing minor repairs. I donated/traded about 2 years of my life working at a music shop. That's where I learned how everything is tuned. Ukulele, banjo, bass, mandolin, dulcimer and guitars. Once I understood the differences in tuning. I discovered I could play them all but, I still play them like a guitar, lol.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Howdy iJaay,
I suck at instruments that have a bow (like cello,violins, etc.) but, I am comfortable re-stringing or doing minor repairs. I donated/traded about 2 years of my life working at a music shop. That's where I learned how everything is tuned. Ukulele, banjo, bass, mandolin, dulcimer and guitars. Once I understood the differences in tuning. I discovered I could play them all but, I still play them like a guitar, lol.
Haha. Well i'm my schools music instuctor. I'm only 14. But meh, They hired me because the teacher quit and I was "gifted" Meh! See you around.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Haha. Well i'm my schools music instuctor. I'm only 14. But meh, They hired me because the teacher quit and I was "gifted" Meh! See you around.
What 3rd world country do you live in? You need a teachers degree to teach. They can't just hire you....

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
I highly doubt that happened. You may have helped, nothing more.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011

It was one lesson. Plus i'm going to tafe for certificate two in music ._.

Whoa there child, you can't even spell instructor right, so I know this is lies. But let's play along.

1 - You need a Masters of Education or Graduate Diploma of Education (which is being rid of).

2 - You can not be in grade school and a teacher.

3 - No school (first, second, or third world) would hire a current student to teach.

4 - No, just no.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
What 3rd world country do you live in? You need a teachers degree to teach. They can't just hire you....

He's able to teach it privately, if this is what he means. I'm unsure.

You don't need a teaching degree to teach somehow to play a musical instrument. However, by the sounds of it, he means a whole class. In which case, you're correct.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
He's able to teach it privately, if this is what he means. I'm unsure.

You don't need a teaching degree to teach somehow to play a musical instrument. However, by the sounds of it, he means a whole class. In which case, you're correct.

12 people, a lesson. ._.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
12 people, a lesson. ._.

I know college's in my area that have 5 people per lesson (so each can get more attention). There's no statutory rate to what a classroom is. 12 people, you certainly do need a teaching degree for.

Users who are viewing this thread