How would you like to go?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
So, I came across a pretty interesting post on Imgur while doing my casual daily browsing, this guy describes how dying feels in different situations/experiences, such as: drowning; burning to death; bleeding to death; etc..

Personally (and basing my choice on the descriptions in the post), I wouldn't mind going out drowning (as it does sound like the most peaceful way to go after a few seconds of struggle) or if it came to it, a swift painless beheading (though, the chances of that happening are extremely low).

If you would, scroll through the post and choose one of the experiences and tell us how you would like to leave this life (or you can tell your own personal thought on how you'd like your death experience to be).

Imgur Post:

P.S: To the staff, if this thread had been posted in an inapproriate section, please move it.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
hwvvepV.jpg

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I am 100% towards lethal injection. It's the least physically painful, although there may be a slight bit of pain - even as read in the article.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Aria, that would most likely not kill you, and instead leave you on the ground flopping like a fish and when you recover make you retarded.

Since I'm a god, I will never die.

But if I was a mortal my preferred way of dying would be drowning, as I already know what I'll feel.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I invision my self winning the lottery in the future and buying such dank lettuce that i smoke whilst using my tool of choice.
10283db652784ffca8e7e964f2e216de.png

Or, i could crack my fucking skull on pavement since i do ride bmx.
db78df62d8af68683d05b12305f2b58d.jpg

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
I invision my self winning the lottery in the future and buying such dank lettuce that i smoke whilst using my tool of choice.
10283db652784ffca8e7e964f2e216de.png

Or, i could crack my fucking skull on pavement since i do ride bmx.
db78df62d8af68683d05b12305f2b58d.jpg
Off topic: Bong & inhaler, loves it. Mine sits by my computer as well.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Off topic: Bong & inhaler, loves it. Mine sits by my computer as well.
by the way, that brown bag isn't weed its all the tabacco i've gutted out of backwood blunts over a month or so

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
"How it feels to be killed to death" what a stupid title

Anyway, my perfect cause of death would be to be strangled by a big black man from behind as he is anally violating me with his dark pork sword. Afterwards I want him to cum in my arse and then felch my cadaver -- by this point though, I want to be yellow from death.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Anyway, my perfect cause of death would be to be strangled by a big black man from behind as he is anally violating me with his dark pork sword. Afterwards I want him to cum in my arse and then felch my cadaver -- by this point though, I want to be yellow from death.
7E0w4DE.jpg

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Does it really matter? It's just a means to your end, and regardless of how painful it is in that very moment, it'll mean nothing once you've past.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Ok so you probably expected me to post something stupid just like mark. However I'd just really like to go in my sleep. Either that or a drug overdose after a week long party when u become a celeb

Users who are viewing this thread