Jun 17, 2012
Hey guys So On my retro
When i look at db Users Passes Are Sensored like c84783nf7chj Or Something
I Use RevCMS + Phoenix + IIS + NaviCat
How do i view their actual PW?

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Give me a good reason as to why you want a users password, I may tell you how if you persuade me, it takes alot to persuade me some, come on, start trying

BubbleHotel

Jun 17, 2012
Give me a good reason as to why you want a users password, I may tell you how if you persuade me, it takes alot to persuade me some, come on, start trying
Users ask me to do stuff on their account, and a user thinks im going to scam them he said " Check your db if your owner F00L"

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
No reason to steal people passwords. I am going to go on and inform your usrs you are decrypting there passwords and trying to access accounts of their using their e-mail

SamZE

Mar 24, 2012
You Can see Users Passwords, but I don't really like people stealing other peoples Passwords because it could be connected to Facebook Or anyother social website :)

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
if you use the same password on a retro and on facebook/email/habbo/etc, you deserve what ever might happen to you if he uses the hashes for the wrong purpose.

sorry but that's how it works. in 2012 you shouldnt use the same password everywhere. or atleast use a different password for unimportant things and important ones.

Users who are viewing this thread